Contact Me

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Colder than I thought

When I got into my blog tonight, I stated it was low 50s. My friend who was helping me read what I wrote. He said he thought it must be low 30s. He was right. I was 35 F and raining. It's miserable after 70s this last week and using the ac. There could be snow just north of here. Just our luck, it will be knee-deep tomorrow.

This loaner computer has a very difficult left click key. I now have a Logitech wireless mouse--RED. I thought I was going to lose the use of my index fingers for a while. I had continual pain in that finger and my whole hand was aching all the time. After one day with a wireless mouse, the pain was subsiding. Now, there is no pain at all.

Since I lie down when I type, I just use the mouse on my chest. On a sweatshirt, that works great, but with a blouse or nightgown with buttons, gathers, or seams, I have to arrange the fabric so it lies flat.

My friend, Charlie, swears by his wireless mouse with his laptop. He hates the mousepad on a laptop. Now, I understand.

Your turn
Is it snowing at your place? Cold? Have you ever used a wireless mouse with your laptop?


10 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Still HOT round here, and I don't have a laptop. And haven't used a wireless mouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC,
      Soon enough we will be hot again, but not as hot as at your location. My first laptop was an unexpected gift.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back! No snow here near Seattle, but lots and lots of rain and huge amounts of snow in the mountains. But it has been a snowy, rainy, cold winter. I am so ready for spring and this from a lady that loves the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tana50,
      We are having lots of rain too, but we were in a drought. Yes, I am ready for spring, too. My daffodils are convinced it is spring.

      Delete
  3. There you are!
    Good to see you!
    No, no snow here. It's in the mid-80s and may hit 90s this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      Yes, I am back. Wow, 90s! Thank you, glad to be back.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I use a wireless mouse with my laptop. Hate the fingerpad thingie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kt,
      Once I learned how to use the mousepad on the laptop, I was okay. However, the loaner was destroying my fingers. I will never go back to using it.

      Delete
  5. I must be a simpleton because it never occurred to me to use anything but the touchpad with my laptop. Sounds like I am missing out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Well, I guess I am a simpleton, too. I got the logitec from WM. The tiny mouse is too small. The medium one still caused me to scrunch my fingers around it. The XL lets me relax my hand on top of the mouse.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.